The St. Louis Post-Graduate School of Medicine and Polyclinic was founded in 1884 to provide training in medical specialties beyond the level given in regular medical school curriculums. The school also operated a small hospital and dispensary for the treatment of indigent patients. The post-graduate school was short-lived, and it merged with the nearby Missouri Medical College in 1890. Subsequently, Missouri Medical College affiliated with Washington University in 1899.

Browse the Saint Louis Post-Graduate School of Medicine and Polyclinic Collections:

Saint Louis Post-Graduate School of Medicine and Polyclinic Annual Catalogues